gpsd-dev

NTP issue aarch64

From: Nick Taylor
Subject: NTP issue aarch64
Date: Thu, 30 May 2024 09:58:00 +0100

Hi again all

New issue - we are evaluating a new platform based on aarch564 which includes a u-blox receiver

I'd like to sync to chrony using NTP - I don't mind whether it's by shm or socket but in the past I've only used shm as socket didn't seem to work for me

Problem is that we don't seem to be getting ntp feed

I'm attaching some debug commands and logs - please advise if there's anything else you need to check further

Many thanks

Nick