gpsd-dev

Re: satellites used - NMEA feed

From: Nick Taylor
Subject: Re: satellites used - NMEA feed
Date: Wed, 29 May 2024 11:13:49 +0100

Hi Gary

Thought I'd post this to list (following several private exchanges)

Many thanks for all your help - using your fixed release and with code revamp according to your suggestions seems we are now getting beautiful usat count from NMEA feed that isn't including satellite SKY records.

Thanks for all your hard work on this and patience with our understanding of gpslib usage!

Best regards

Nick & team