gpsd-dev

Re: SparkFun GNSS L1/L5 Breakout - NEO-F10N, SMA - GPS-24114 - SparkFun

From: Frank Nicholas
Subject: Re: SparkFun GNSS L1/L5 Breakout - NEO-F10N, SMA - GPS-24114 - SparkFun Electronics
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 19:10:33 -0400

Really?  I noticed the L2/L5 band difference.  And now I see the F10N is
missing the GLONASS constellation.  F10N claims “ meter-level positional
accuracy”.  M9N claims “~1.5 meter accuracy”.

For USA use (mainly timekeeping), do those make it 2/3 as good?  I’m not
questioning your knowledge/statement, I'm just trying to understand/learn.

BTW - for almost 1/2 the price for 2/3 as good, maybe it’s still a better deal,
depending on needs?

Thanks,
Frank