gpsd-dev

Re: Low cost GPS receiver?

From: 6eqtctnl24yu
Subject: Re: Low cost GPS receiver?
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2023 09:20:40 -0400

Greetings --

Having spent my youth working with the PDP 8 and PDP 11 while an undergraduate, I have a few answers to the question you posed:

Fine, but how do I hook up a ublox8 to the 20 mA current loop serial port (that I was previously using for an ASR33) on my PDP8?

I won't give you historic details about how I solved a similar problem back in the , because you can use a Lab Jack device and easily connect the UBlox M8
GPS module to your PDP8

Lab Jack URL>>>  https://labjack.com/

Good Luck!

Riley