gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] *Newbe* What repository should I us as a master, when trying

From: Martin Hvidberg
Subject: [gpsd-dev] *Newbe* What repository should I us as a master, when trying to push my suggested changes?
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2019 11:59:01 +0200

Dear address@hidden

I have a few suggestions to ais.py, that I think would be improvements.

Question: What repository should I us as a master, when trying to push my suggested changes?

When I google around I find:

- www.catb.org/gpsd/ that seems to be obviously out of date...

- GitHub: bzed/gpsd-mirror that seems to be a copy. I'm looking for the source

- gpsd.gitlab.io/ that seems to be the main site, but do not lead to any repository or other source-code collection. The 'Download' link leads back to the main page?

- git.savannah.gnu.org/git/gpsd.git/ that looks like a git repo, but do not really hold a lot of code?

- savannah.nongnu.org/projects/gpsd looks right, but line 2 states that the project have moved to:

- gitlab.com/gpsd/gpsd  that looks right ... So is that the right one?

So where do I get a copy of the source, that would be most appropriate for suggesting a change to ais.py?

Are there any other issues I should observe, e.g. a new release just around the corner?

/Martin