gpicker-talk

[Gpicker-talk] Announcing gpicker 2.2

From: Aliaksey Kandratsenka
Subject: [Gpicker-talk] Announcing gpicker 2.2
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 14:23:13 -0700

Hi.

Check out project page (https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/gpicker/) and observe that 2.2 is out. It fixes that (require 'cl) issue reported many times. But also adds some new features.

Particularly gpicker-imenu should be much more useful now.

For me the biggest recent improvement is script project type. While working on couchbase I was missing some way to switch between files across single repository boundaries but that are still part of single project. One such example project is couchbase which has multiple components tied together via android's repo tool and top level makefile. Now I can finally very quickly jump to (couchbase's fork of) couchdb or mccouch and then back to ns_server.

You can find source tarballs as well as .deb binaries in download area.