gpaint-develop

[Gpaint-develop] FORWARD YOUR DETAIL TO CLAIM YOUR FUNDS

From: bingo_loterij
Subject: [Gpaint-develop] FORWARD YOUR DETAIL TO CLAIM YOUR FUNDS
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 16:51:53 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

FORWARD YOUR DETAIL TO CLAIM YOUR FUNDS
FROM:THE DESK OF THE
PRESIDENT,
BINGO LOTTO INTERNATIONAL/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.

Ref No:
AMR/00117/XXNL
Batch No: PZ/3312/997JCL

PRIZE AWARD NOTIFICATION
We happily
announce to you the draw (#1959) of the BINGO LOTTO NL., online
Sweepstakes International program held on  22 APRIL 2006.Your e-mail
address attached to ticket
number:92784654545 188 with Serial number
5147/07 drew the lucky numbers:09-07-18-91-15-44(bonus no.51), which
subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category i.e
match 9 plus
bonus.You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of
€1,000,000.00(one million euros) in cash credited to file Number
IHTU/9023118308/03.

This is from a total cash prize of €10,000,000.00
shared among (10) lucky winners in this
category i.e Match 9 plus
bonus. All participants for this version were selected randomly from
World Wide Web sites through computer draw/ballot system and extracted
from over 100,000 individuals, unions,associations, and corporate
bodies that are listed online. This
promotion takes place every six
months.

Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our
European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your
play coupon. In view of this, your €1,000,000.00(one million euros)
would be released to you by any of our payment offices in Europe.

For
security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information
confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to
you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part
of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted
abuse of this program. Please be warned.

To file for your claims
please contact DR. MORGAN PHILLIPS, Foreign Operations Manager of the
MOORE & MOORE SECURITIES/FINANCE BV with a photocopy of your ID for
verification and identification,telephone and fax numbers.
Working
hours:8.00 am to 18.00 gmt Mondays through Fridays.
TEL:+31-611-455-
906, FAX:+31-84-759-5920
Email:address@hidden

Once
again, congratulations and thank you for being part of our promotional
program.

Sincerely yours,

Marie Van Groot,
BINGO LOTTO NL