gpaint-develop

[Gpaint-develop] Notification of Limited Account Access (Routing Code: P

From: service
Subject: [Gpaint-develop] Notification of Limited Account Access (Routing Code: PP-141-635-076)
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 08:06:48 +0100

PayPal is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening the accounts in our system. We recently reviewed your account, and we need more information to help us provide you with secure service. Until we can collect this information, your access to sensitive account features will be limited. We would like to restore your access as soon as possible, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

April 13, 2006: We have reason to believe that your account was accessed by a third party. Because protecting the security of your account is our primary concern, we have limited access to sensitive PayPal account features. We understand that this may be an inconvenience but please understand that this temporary limitation is for your protection.

(Your case ID for this reason is PP-257-057-154.)

To remove the limitation click on the following link:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_resolution-center

Regards,
PayPal Security Departament

Copyright © 2006 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. PayPal is located at 2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.