gpaint-develop

[Gpaint-develop] Fleece & Padding Blankets / Textile Products Manufactur

From: maxpo11
Subject: [Gpaint-develop] Fleece & Padding Blankets / Textile Products Manufacturers [AD]
Date: 02 Apr 2006 15:15:51 +0800

PROMOWEAR - THE MAKER BEHIND THE BRAND

+ + Fleece Blanket + +

+ + + + Padding Blanket

Padding Blankets
in soft MICROFIBRE, filled with the finest quality premium polyfield, keep you nice and warm.

Fleece Blankets
in MICRO POLARFLEECE with anti-pilling finished, the light weight and warm features make it great for TV, camping and sporting events.

Providing in 18-45 Different Existing Colours.

Quality passing the Azo-Free and ISO Standards.

Embroidery and imprint in customer design logo can be applied on blankets.

Minimum ordered quantity can be flexible from 100 pcs per colour style.

*Our Padding Blanket Styles :
Ref. BK9002
Ref. BK9002
Ref. BK9003

*Our Fleece Blanket Styles :

Ref. BK9012
Ref. BK9008
Ref. BK9004
Ref. BK9005

Import & Export

We can arrange export licence (quota) of Blankets and other knitted quota-need items for the import to your country.

We can also handle the import procedure for you and deliver goods to your warehouse directly.

Cooperation with Us

We would like to cooperate with you to develop mutual business in your markets.

You are always welcome to send us enquiry with your quantity idea and logo artwork details (for embroidery or imprint).

And it is also recommended for you to send us samples of Blankets in your design for our quotation and samping.

If you have any enquiries, please contact us by sending email to address@hidden
.

Thanks for your kind attention. Awaiting for your further comments.

Best regards.
Charles
address@hidden