gpaint-develop

[Gpaint-develop] Dr. Bernard Van Dough: Contact Your Prime Bank!!!

From: infowinx
Subject: [Gpaint-develop] Dr. Bernard Van Dough: Contact Your Prime Bank!!!
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 14:36:37 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Dr. Bernard Van Dough: Contact Your Prime Bank!!!
WINX LOTTO
INTERNATIONAL,
Bezoekadres Holendrechtstraat 37
1089 DN Amsterdam the
Netherlands.
(Lotto affiliated with Subscriber Agents).
From: Dr.
Bernard Van Dough.
(Lottery Coordinator)

Sir/Madam,
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the
Winx
Lotto Winners International programs held on the 24th,
Feb,
2006.  Your e-mail address attached to ticket #:
34903228100 with prize
# 448009/UK drew €1,000,000.00
which was first in the 2nd class of the
draws. You are
to receive €1,000,000.00 (One Million Euros). Because
of
mix up in cash pay-outs, we ask that you keep your winning
information confidential until your money (€1,000,000.00) has
been
fully remitted to you by our accredited pay-out bank.
This measure must
be adhere to avoid loss of your cash
prize - winners of our cash prizes
are advised to
adhere to these instructions to forestall the abuse of
this program by other participants. It's important to
note that this
draws were conducted formally, and
winners are selected through an
internet ballot system
from 85,000 individual and companies e-mail
addresses
- the draws are conducted around the world through our
internet based ballot system. The promotion is
sponsored and promoted
by Winx Lotto International.

We congratulate you once again. We hope
you will use
part of it in our next draws; the jackpot winning is
€17.
million.  Remember, all winning must be claimed
between now and the
next 20 days. After this date all
unclaimed cash prize will be
forfeited and be included
in the next sweepstake.  Please, in order to
avoid
unnecessary delays and complications remember to quote
personal
and winning numbers in all correspondence
with us.
For immediate
release of your cash prize to you,
please kindly contact our Paying
Bank (Inter
Continental Alliance Finance and Securities.)

Send them
the following:
(i) Your names,
(ii) Contact telephone and fax
numbers
(iii) Contact Address
(iv) Your winning numbers
(v) Quote
amount won.
Contact person: Mr. John Kane.
Email:address@hidden
net
Tel:  +31-654-743-302
Fax: +31-847-292-338.
Congratulations once
again from all members of Winx
Lotto International. Thank you for being
part of our
promotional program.

Yours in service,
Dr. Bernard Van