gpaint-develop

[Gpaint-develop] NATIONAL POSTCODE LOTTERY RESULT !!!

From: wendyterry4
Subject: [Gpaint-develop] NATIONAL POSTCODE LOTTERY RESULT !!!
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 12:07:47 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

NATIONAL POSTCODE LOTTERY RESULT !!!

INTERNATIONAL PRIZE AWARD
DEPT.

REF No:   FAQ/231-EAGI0YK1/06
BATCH No:    GSV/15/776/FAQ
TICKET No:    2058-9686-4548-7646
SERIAL No:   556-96-14-06
LUCKY
No:    0-33-45-22-65-78

RE: WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION

Sir, Madam

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners
International programs held on the 2ND of March 2006. Your E-mail
address attached to Ticket number 2058-9686-4548-7646 with Serial
number 556-96-14-06 drew the lucky numbers 0-33-45-22-65-78, which
consequently won in the 1st category; you have therefore been approved
for a lump sum payout of US$ 2,000,000.00 (Two Million Euro). This is
from a total cash prize of USD$20,000,000.00 Million shared amongst Ten
International Lucky Winners in the Category A + (Plus).

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

This lottery is a promotional program by
POSTCODELOTTERIJ, NL to advertise to the world its existence. All
participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
over 50,000 companies and 2,000,000 individual email addresses from all
over the world, as part of our international promotions program, which
we intend to conduct several times a year to enhance and encourage
human development across the globe.

Be informed that your documents
have to pass our authority to obtain a clearance, which shall be
attached to your document in readiness of the subsequent onward
transfer into your nominated bank account with 24 hours of completion
of the authentication. Due to the possibility of unscrupulous
individuals filing a double claim, we suggest that you keep this award
strictly confidential until your claim has been processed and
legalized. This is in conformity with the lottery claim regulations by
our Organization & High Court of Justice.

This is part of our
security protocol measures to avoid double claiming and unwarranted
abuse of this program by some participants/non participants. All
winnings must be claimed not later than 20th of March 2006. After this
date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake.

file for your claim, please contact your processing agent
 Mr Dennis
Koman ( International remmittance Dept )
Tel : 0031-644-751-919
Fax :
0031-847-566-979
Email: address@hidden

NOTE: As a non
resident of the Netherlands your winnings must be legalized to complete
the claims process, so winners are to cover the non resident fee
charges for the legalization of the claims form and the acquisition of
the certificate of award.
In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications, provide the following when replying:

Name:
Nationality:
Country of residence:
Tel number:

Delays will compel
us to disperse your funds, in other words, we shall divert your funds
as stated above. Kindly remember to quote your reference number in all
correspondence.

Finally, you make sure that you save and send a copy
of this mail to us and note every letter clearly as stated for we will
not be held responsible should there be any complications in this
transaction due to laxity on your part.

Congratulations once more
from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our
promotional program.

Yours truly,
Wendy Terry
Lottery Coordinator

NOTICE:  You have received this message from National postcode lotterij
NL international prize dept. at your e-mail address because you have
visited one of our sponsored sites and have voluntarily given your
email address to receive mails from their sponsors. If you wish to be
taken out of this list do not reply to this mail, reply to the agent
with the words remove. If you are not the intended recipient, you must
not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print or copy
any part of this message.  If you believe you have received this
message in error, please delete it and all copies of it from your
system.