gpaint-develop

[Gpaint-develop] WE ARE COUNTING ON YOU.

From: orphanages_burg
Subject: [Gpaint-develop] WE ARE COUNTING ON YOU.
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 18:03:32 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

WE ARE COUNTING ON YOU.

BURGER ORPHANAGE CENTER
Oostelijke
Handelskade 12, 1063zl
Amsterdam The Netherlands.
Dear Donor.

We are
sending this mail to you regard to the recent disaster that took place
in the Asia region and other natural disasters around the World.

Please no amount is too small! We are the charity organization handling
the welfare of victims affected by this disaster in Africa, Asia and
other continents in the World. This will help us cater for the
orphanage homes, wounded victims from earthquake and other natural
disasters in the World. We have rendered aids to different
organizations, including the various hurricanes that took place in U.S.
A. Please, we are not compelling you to do anything against your wish
but we simply request that you help financially, to strengthening these
less privilege ones and victims of accident because nobody knows what
will happen in the future. Your help is highly needed in the area of
finance that will help in providing the following: Shelter, food,
clothing, medicine, clean water and other humanitarian needs.

We are
pleading you to help by donating some amount of money to be able to
carry out the assignment/commission.
We will be expecting you to donate
whatever amount you can donate as from US$ 200 (Two Hundred Dollars)
upward and you will be blessed.

Please, money can be received by
Western Union Money Transfer with information specified below:
Name of
receiver: Roy Brown (Accountant).
Destination: Amsterdam The
Netherlands.
Address: Oostelijke Handelskade 12, 1063zl Amsterdam.
But
in case you are donating amount that is above US$ 10,000.00(Ten
Thousand United States Dollars), will can send you bank account!

Ensure to send details of funds transfer to us by fax or e-mail.

For
more information contact:
Burger Orphanage Center Amsterdam The
Netherlands.
Email: address@hidden
Alt.Email:
address@hidden
Tel/ Fax: 0031-847-274-880.
N/B: Please,
remember that when you give it shall be given unto you and greatness is
not measured by how much wealth you acquired for yourself, but it’s
done by how many lives you have been able to transform.

Yours truly,
Dr. S. J. Rudolf
Secretary.