gpaint-develop

[Gpaint-develop] CONTACT!!!

From: accu.lotteries1
Subject: [Gpaint-develop] CONTACT!!!
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 19:39:45 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

ACCU-LOTTERY PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD
C/PENON DE GIBRAITAL 5,29032
AMSTERDAM,NETHERLANDS.

REFF:OZS/7367/67/92/97
BATCH: 12/951/IPD/ES

We
are pleased to inform you of the result of the of the Accu-lottery
National programs held on the 13th of February 2006. Your email address
attached to ticket number 241918906-076 with game Number 54568 drew
lucky numbers 16,11,52,33,44,42 which consequently won.You have
therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of 150,000.00 Euro.(One
Hundred and Fifty Thousand)

CONGRATULATIONS!!
All participants were
selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 100.000.00
companies and 1.000.000.00 individual email addresses and names from
all over the world. To file for your claim, please contact our
fiduciary agent,

Name of Company:LIQUIDLUNCH FINANCE AND SECURITIES
Contact email :       address@hidden
                             address@hidden
Contact Phone
number:   + 31 617 756 679.
Contact person:       Mr Hermannus
Wilhelmus.

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you
keep your Winning information confidential until your claims have been
processed. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participant.

Please, note that you will be required to pay an insurance fee of your
winning to the security company. Be notify also that all winnings must
be claimed not later than 5th March 2006.
After this date all
unclaimed winnings will be null and void.In order to avoid unnecessary
delays and complications remember to quote your reference number and
batch numbers in all correspondence.

Furthermore,should there be any
change of address do inform our agents as soon as possible.
Congratulationsonce more and thank you for being part of our
promotional program. Note:Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically
disqualified.

Sincerely yours,
Mrs.J.T. Moolman
Lottery Co -ordinator