gpaint-develop

[Gpaint-develop] Your order, Donnell

From: Santos Wiggins
Subject: [Gpaint-develop] Your order, Donnell
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 15:41:00 +0000

Often the test of courage is not to die but to live. Nothing in his life became him like the leaving it.
The action is best that secures the greatest happiness for the greatest number.
If someone had told me I would be pope one day, I would have studied harder.
Education forms the common mind. Just as the twig is bent, the tree's inclined.The key to heaven's gate cannot be duplicated.No one will do it for you.
It says nothing against the ripeness of a spirit that it has a few worms.I tend to play mostly villains and twisted people. Unsavory guys. I think it's my face, the way I look.