gpaint-develop

[Gpaint-develop] BANKGIRO AWARD NL.

From: bankgiroaward
Subject: [Gpaint-develop] BANKGIRO AWARD NL.
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 14:56:21 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

BANK GIRO LOTERIJ.NL
VIJZELSTRAAT 56, 1017 HD,
AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS.

FROM: THE PROMOTION DIRECTOR
RESULTS FOR THE SECONDCATEGORY DRAW
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS DEPT.
REF:564/768/890YPL/4249859609/WX1
BATCH:
GLV/91663/AK

BANKGIRO LOTERIJ AWARD FINAL NOTIFICATION:

We are
pleased to inform you of the release,of the long awaited end of year
results of the BANKGIRO LOTERIJ INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM held on
the 26th January 2006.

You were entered as dependent clients with:
Reference Number:BDSSK7221FSR, and Batch numberDFFF423777F.

Your email
address attached to the ticket number:445555377 that drew the lucky
winning number, which consequently won the sweeptake in  the second
category, in four parts.

You have been approved for a payment of1,
000,000.00Euro (ONE MILLIONEURO)in cash credited to file reference
number:43QFFSS/GDFD7565/66HGMH.

This is from a total cash prize of ten
milliom euro shared among the Ten International Winners in Categories
B.

Congratulations!!!!!

All participants were selected through a
computer ballot system drawn from of email users around the world, as
part of our international promotion program.

Due to mixed up of some
names and addresses, we ask that you keep this award personal, till
your claims has been processed and your funds remitted to you.

This is
part of our security measures to avoid double claiming or
unwarranted
taking advantage of the situation by other participants or
impersonators.

To begin your claim,do file for the release of your
winning by contacting your/our accredited agent in our security
department:

MR. Duffman Van Daag.
Foreign Transfer Manager.BANKGIRO
LOTERIJ.NL,
FAX:+31-847-595-235
FAX:+31-847-291-856
TEL:+31-610-234-796
Email:address@hidden

They are your agent, and
responsible for the processing and transfer of your winnings to you.

YOUR SECURITY FILE NUMBER IS 345DF/E5A*X903(keep personal)Remember,
your
winning must be claimed not later than(10-02-06).

failure to
claim your winning/ fund will be added to next 17,000.000 euro
international lottery program.

Furthermore, should there be any change
in your address, do inform your
claims agent as soon as possible.

NOTE: All winnings must be notarized to complete the claim process;
winners will be referred to a Foreign Transfer Manager,to have their
winnings notarized.

Winners are to cover the legal charges not
BANKGIRO LOTERIJ.NL,

Once again,Congratulations.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Annaly Remound