gpaint-develop

[Gpaint-develop] FATI

From: fati\.zongo
Subject: [Gpaint-develop] FATI
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 10:02:42 +0100

DEAR,
I crave your indulgence at this mail coming from somebody you have not know before. I decided to do this after praying over the situation.You should please consider the transaction on its content and not the fact that you have not known me before.I need not dwell on how I came by your contact information because there are many such possibilities these days.
I would like to introduce myself as Mrs. FATI ZONGO, of Repulic of Benin,widow to Late CHIEF;JULIUS .O .ZONGO (for Consular of the  benin I have been recently been daigonosed of Cancer of the Pelvics. I am writing from my sick bed.There is this US10.5Million my husband has in an  account with the African Development Bank, Benin of which I am the next of kin. With my health condition and because my husband and I have no children,
I am looking for a credible person to whom I will pass the right of next of kin.
This person will apply to the bank and request for the transfer of the fund to his/her bank account.This is on the condition that you will take 25% of the fund for yourself, 5% used for expenses, while you will use the remaining 70% for the less previlege people in the society.
This is in fulfilment of the last request of my husband: that a substantial part of the fund be used to carter for the less  previleged. If this condition is acceptable to you, you should contact me immediately  with your full names and contact information so that I will ask our family  lawyer to prepare the authorization that will give you the right of next of  kin to the account in the bank. I will also give you a text of the  application you are to send to the bank.
I cannot predict what will be my fate by the  time the fund will be transfered into your account, but you should please ensure  that the fund is used as i have described above.
I look forward to your  response.
Yours,
Mrs.FATI
NOTE: THE DEED OF LODGEMENT WILL BE SENT TO YOU UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR
RESPONSE OF THIS EMAIL MESSAGE .

Jusqu'au 25 décembre, participez au grand jeu du Calendrier de l'Avent et
 gagnez tous les jours de nombreux lots, + de 300 cadeaux en jeu !