gpaint-develop

[Gpaint-develop] gpaint 0.3.0 pre5

From: Michael A. Meffie III
Subject: [Gpaint-develop] gpaint 0.3.0 pre5
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 22:22:36 -0500

gpaint-0.3.0-pre5 is available for testing.

This is a pre-release of gpaint 0.3 for testing. This release
includes the translations that were missing from the pre4 release.

Unless a major problem is found with this release, I would like to
make this the 0.3 release, and start development of the 0.4 release.
We are in the process of transferring maintenance from Andy to me.
I will upload the 0.3 release to the gnu site when I have access.

Download:
  http://home.neo.rr.com/meffie/gpaint/gpaint-2-0.3.0-pre5.tar.gz

CVS:
  export CVS_RSH="ssh"
  cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/gpaint checkout gpaint

  If you have already done a checkout:

  cd gpaint
  cvs update

Changes:

  * Updated pt_BR translation from Goedson
  * Added translation files from gpaint 0.2.3
        am.po
        ca.po
        cs.po
        es.po
        fr.po
        ga.po
        ja.po
        nl.po
        pt_BR.po (updated)
        pt.po
        sv.po
        uk.po
  * Changed format of title bar to be more consistent with other
    gnome applications (such as gedit)
  * Set image modified flag after capturing the desktop image.
  * Image rotate partially working. (I have not been able completely
    fix the image rotate function. The rotate operation always fails
    when the image height exceeds the width.)
  * Removed several empty code files.

Happy gpainting,
Mike