gpaint-develop

Re: [Gpaint-develop] gpaint download sites

From: Alan Horkan
Subject: Re: [Gpaint-develop] gpaint download sites
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 02:09:33 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 1 Dec 2004, Michael A. Meffie III wrote:

> Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 21:57:34 -0500
> From: Michael A. Meffie III <address@hidden>
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: [Gpaint-develop] gpaint download sites
>
> Andy,
>
> How shall we update the various gpaint download sites as we
> come out with new versions of gpaint?  I have found four sites
> with gpaint (not including the savannah cvs). Are there more?
>
> 1. GNU web site
>
>    http://www.gnu.org/software/gpaint/gpaint.html
>      which links to:
>      ftp://alpha.gnu.org/pub/gnu/gpaint/gpaint-2-0.2.3.tar.gz

Were you including Savanah as part of the GNU pages?
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gpaint/

I updated this Advogato project page about GNU Paint recently not that it
contains any version specific information but I'm happy to make any
changes to it you want.  http://advogato.org/proj/GNU%20Paint/

- Alan