gpaint-develop

Re: [Gpaint-develop] how is revert supposed to work?

From: Alan Horkan
Subject: Re: [Gpaint-develop] how is revert supposed to work?
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 19:45:33 +0000 (GMT)

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004, Michael A. Meffie III wrote:

> Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 10:22:34 -0500
> From: Michael A. Meffie III <address@hidden>
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: Re: [Gpaint-develop] how is revert supposed to work?
>
> Alan Horkan wrote:
>
> > I was wondering how Revert was supposed to work, wondering if it was
> > different from Revert/Reload that other applications would put in the File
> > menu. I couldn't tell from using gpaint so I looked at the code only to find
> > nothing, a blank method.
>
> I think it was a placeholder.  I plan on implementing an undo feature as soon
> as the gnome-2-develop head is ready.
>
> > Is Revert expect to work similarly to how it works in other applications
> > that I am familiar with and if so shouldn't it be in the File menu?
>

> Alan, which source tree are you working with?

I have gpaint-2-0.2.3a
the 'a' is because any modified it to allow me to build without print
support?  It is entirely possible that I misread something and I need to
read the code more closely.

Do I need to update to the CVS version?  (And if the CVS version is
significantly different does that mean there will be a minor release
anytime soon?)

- Alan