gpaint-develop

Re: [Gpaint-develop] Easy Gpaint

From: Michael A. Meffie III
Subject: Re: [Gpaint-develop] Easy Gpaint
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 20:17:27 -0400

Andy Tai wrote:

> Now that's funny--I hope they do privide the source so
> we can mege them back...
>
> Anyway, I do not think I have the time to work on
> gpaint---

Oh dear, I was afraid you'd say that :(

> Michael, do you want to take over as the
> maintainer--I feel bad that I let gpaint in almost
> undeveloped state.  It is time to let better hands be
> in charge:-)

Well, I don't know about better hands. It's mostly a matter
of finding the time, as I do gpaint work just for fun and
to learn gnome/gtk development.  I would be honored to take
your work forward and get gpaint to version 1.0!

At this point I have ported all of my changes in the gnome-1
branch to the tip of the gnome-2 branch, but there are still
some serious bugs to fix.

Mike --