gpaint-develop

[Gpaint-develop] gnome-2-develop check-in

From: Michael Meffie
Subject: [Gpaint-develop] gnome-2-develop check-in
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 05:39:44 -0500

Andy Tai wrote:

> ... and gnome-2-develop can stay as the branch for
> new development and the new infrastructure :-)

Andy,

The files have been checked into the gnome-2-develop branch. Everything compiles
(except for the print.c code, which is commented out) and links. However the
application is not stable yet, as I get an assertion error when I try to run
the application.

Looking at this error briefly, it looks like gtk_widget_get_name() is returning
the class name of the widgets and not the widget name, as it did in the gnome1
version. I suspect that glade-2 does not set the widget name like glade did.

Well the code is checked in, so we have a common base now. My time is limited,
but
I hope we can continue to improve the application and get to version 1.

Mike --