gpaint-develop

Re: [Gpaint-develop] gnome-1 branch check-in

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Re: [Gpaint-develop] gnome-1 branch check-in
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 23:55:45 -0800 (PST)

Michael, would you like to make a new release from the
gnome-1 branch?  It  now has a much better
infrastructure than the past releases.  I no longer
have a GNOME 1 system so I cannot really run the gnome
1 version. If you want you can make a tar ball (and
give it a version number like 0.3), update the README
files, etc. and put yourself as the primary author and
I can put the tarball on GNU's ftp site.

I would try to update the GNOME 2 branch with the new
code, and if you use GNOME 2 now you are welcome to do
that as well.

Andy