gpaint-develop

Re: [Gpaint-develop] Gpaint development update

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Re: [Gpaint-develop] Gpaint development update
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 13:42:14 -0700 (PDT)

Michael, I will commit a number of foreign language
translation files (.po) to the gnome-1 branch in the
weekend.  It should not break anything as it involves
no changes in the source files, but it will be a trial
and error process as I am also learning about the GNU
gettext translation framework, used in all GNOME
programs.

With the new code you put in, maybe a new release can
be made from the GNOME 1 branch soon.  I will also try
to sync the gnome 2 branch with the new source and
infrastructure in the gnome 1 branch...

Andy

--- "Michael A. Meffie III" <address@hidden>