gpaint-develop

Re: [Gpaint-develop] gnome-1-develop branch

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Re: [Gpaint-develop] gnome-1-develop branch
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 11:31:35 -0800 (PST)

Michael, thanks for the progress you are making!

I have not spent much time in the GNOME 2 branch yet,
unfortunately.  However, I intend to port the new
features to GNOME 2. I will try to find time for
this....

Andy

--- Michael Meffie <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello Andy,
>
> I have been making some good progress on the gnome-1
> branch
> over the past few weekends. I have been checking in
> files
> as I go just to be sure and not lose any work, but
> it isn't
> ready to use yet. I will write more details when it
> is ready.
>
> Is there anything happening in the gnome-2 branch?
>
> FYI, I also updated the 'debug' target in the
> makefile to allow
> me to debug with the gdb.
>
> Mike --

=====
Andy Tai, address@hidden
Free Software: the software by the people, of the people and for the people!
Develop! Share! Enhance! Enjoy!