gomp-discuss

Re: [Gomp-discuss] fortran parser :-) ..

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] fortran parser :-) ..
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 16:25:58 +0100

 Okie,

  I know a lot about the gfortran parser but close to nought about the 'new' C
parser in
 gcc, ( since cpp & the parser was integrated, and even now im on thin ice :-)
).

  Could you give me a short rundown on how you have done the integration ? ( ie.
 what it uses and expects from it's 'environment' ? ).
  From what I understood from the earlier discussion there was slight likely
hood
 that you're parser was to be used in the C frontend, perhaps we can revive it
for
 the frontend parsing in gfortran ?

  All opinions welcome !

  As soon as we have the parsers up and running we can start to abuse the rest
of gcc,
 and it might be nice to have subsets running as soon  as possible in order to
catch
 implementation issues upfront, ( here implementation should probably be
integration ).

 / Lars Segerlund.