gomp-discuss

Re: [Gomp-discuss] GOMP page on GCC website

From: Scott Robert Ladd
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] GOMP page on GCC website
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 10:32:28 -0400

Scott Robert Ladd wrote:
As per prior discussion, I'm creating a basic web page to be added to the main GCC web site.

Is the correct address for the page "http://gcc.gnu.org/gomp";? That matches practice with projects like gfortran.

I'm keeping it simple, just a few paragraphs of introduction and a list of references for now. When I get a prototype finished sometime today, and I'll port it to my own web site so people can critique it before I make a formal patch.

An excessively busy weekend, due to a slashdotting of my web site, has taken my attention away from GOMP...

..Scott

--
Scott Robert Ladd
site: http://www.coyotegulch.com