gomp-discuss

Re: [Gomp-discuss] References and Papers

From: Biagio Lucini
Subject: Re: [Gomp-discuss] References and Papers
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 19:03:45 +0100 (BST)

On Fri, 30 May 2003, Scott Robert Ladd wrote:

> Hi,
>
> While researching my parallel programming book, I've come across a
> number of interesting papers related to OpenMP. These range from
> discussions of compilers to comparisons of OpenMP with MPI and other
> technologies.
>
> Is this something I should collate for gomp? I'm not certain if these
> documents belong in cvs, but they might be valuable assets. If nothing
> else, I could host links to the papers on my web site.

I think they would be a great resource. The best think would probably be
to add links in a "resource" section of our webpage, but we don't have a
webpage :-(

Whatever you choose to do, let me know. I am always interested (also
from a personal point of view) in extending my knowledge of OpenMP.

Biagio