gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] gomd-packaging

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] gomd-packaging
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 22:55:28 +0200

Hi all.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthias Rechenburg" <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2003 12:57 PM
Subject: [gomd-devel] gomd-packaging

> Hi from Matt,
>
> to my mind we need source + binary packages for the gomd
> asap to encourage more people to use it.
Nice idea... :)

> Attached you will find the first idea of a buildrpm.sh and a gomd.spec.
> (put both in gomd/gomd/ directory and execute ./buildrpm.sh)
> JP, you will get this mail twice because i do not know if the mailing-list
> aproaches my mail with the attachemnet.

Checkout new "packaging" directory on the CVS... ;)

> We should also think about a monthly cvs-snapshot release
> (maybe even weekly)
> or e.g. can we provide a daily tar-ball  ?
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/docs/admin.php#Source%20CVS%20tarbals
>
> ;))

This is a valid option but... I prefer we release tarballs when we decide it
can be done (night snapshot include the whole gomd stuff: if something is
broken...).
Am I wrong?

Byez.

<rejected>

PS: exam done. Waiitng for the results. ;)