gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] JP's achievements

From: Mirko Caserta
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] JP's achievements
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 13:45:24 +0200

Hello everyone,
sorry I haven't been around in a while: work gets hard at times :)

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 22:38:59 +0200
"Gian Paolo Ghilardi" <address@hidden> wrote:

> In the meantime I've updated the gomd secondary site:
> http://carapax.crema.unimi.it/projects/openmosix/gomd/project_status.htm
> http://carapax.crema.unimi.it/projects/openmosix/libgomd/apis.htm

Man, you can code in a terrific way but what the hell are those "dolphins" in
the background of the pages?!? :P

By the way, please everybody congratulate Gian Paolo for his article about
"Libraries under Linux" on september's issue of the italian Linux Magazine :)

I just bought a copy yesterday and your article is there JP so, you see you
did it? ;)

Ciao, Mirko.