gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] <DAEMON> libgtop removal started && preliminar HTML report

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON> libgtop removal started && preliminar HTML report facility
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:12:39 +0200

Hi all.

I'm working to remove libgtop2 dep from the daemon.
This release includes also the new clusterSnapshot's HTML report facility.
Check CVS NOTES below for more infos.

PS: all Makefiles now use the previous style (no time).
If this doesn't help, we'll return to the old (ugly :) ) style.

Byez.

<rejected>

<< CVS NOTES >>

NOTE: form this release I've started removing all libgtop dependencies.
The idea is to remove this library ASAP.

IN connHandler.cpp
(m) as getMemUsage() was renamed, now the option #48 was changed to "get
meminfo/mi/48"

IN clusterSnapshot.h/clusterSnaphot.cpp
(+) added preliminar HTML report creation facility
(+) added getFormattedSnapshot(), createHTMLSnapshot(), makeHTMLRow(),
swapHTMLRowColor() functions to generate HTML report

IN main.cpp
(+) clusterSnaphot HTML report facility is invoked. Output file will be
snapshot.html (placed in the daemon directory)

IN sysInfo.h/sysInfo.cpp
(r) renamed getMemUsage() as getMeminfoFile() => now we read /proc/meminfo
file instead of using the libgtop object
(m) getUptime() doesn't use the libgtop object any more => now we read
/proc/uptime file directly

IN supported_cmds
(m) as getMemUsage() was renamed, now the option #48 was changed to "get
meminfo/mi/48"

IN utils.h/utils.cpp
(+) added readFile() function

IN [other files]