gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] <GOMD2GOMD> preliminar code works...

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] <GOMD2GOMD> preliminar code works...
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 03:17:11 +0200

Hi all.

Preliminar gomd2gomd code seems to work.
The code is experimental (some hardcoded stuff, as usual ;) ) and in these
days I'll work to make it stable for CVS commit.
BTW the change was _really_ minimal to the "client request processing"
sequence (yeah! :) ).

My test used:
- 2 gomds executed on the same machine (first one listening on port 9889,
the other one on port 9887)
- a telnet session.

1)I've asked "get cpuload 2" to gomd on 9889;
2)gomd on 9889 asked gomd on 9887 "get cpuload";
3)gomd on 9887 sent the answer to gomd on 9889;
4)gomd on 9889 sent the answer to me.

Now the problem is: how can we get the list of nodes running gomd?

PS: Matt => nice pic! Now I'm waiting for a kind of "migration gloves" from
you... ;)

CU.

<rejected>