gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] segmentation fault when shutdown telnet node

From: marco
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] segmentation fault when shutdown telnet node
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 09:03:45 +0200

On Tue, 27 May 2003 10:31:27 +0200
address@hidden (Matthias Rechenburg) wrote:

> Hi Marco,
> i have the same problem here.
> It seg-faults ... but works ok for me.
> The code looks good to me and i could not find out the problem yet.
> Please also try to run it in a gdb session
> (which then works ok for me without seg-faults)
>
> From one of JP's mails :
> Please do a gdb debug session and send me the results...

This is a Nodo2 output (gomd):
address@hidden:~/cvsroot/gomd/daemon$ ./gomd -nd
<INFO> generic openMosix daemon was started
<DEBUG> Binding port 9889 on host roadRunner
<DEBUG> Handling a new connection for a client
<SOCKET> Accepting conn from: coyote:32770
<CONN HANDLER> Creating a new session for a client.
<DEBUG> New connHandler created!
Segmentation fault
address@hidden:~/cvsroot/gomd/daemon$

This is a Nodo3 output (telnet 9889):
coyote:~# telnet roadRunner 9889
Trying 192.168.1.2...
Connected to roadRunner.
Escape character is '^]'.
Welcome to generic openMosix daemon at roadRunner from socket 5
Here is node #2
Timeout set to:0 s
address@hidden #
Broadcast message from root (pts/1) (Tue May 27 19:52:36 2003):

The system is going down for reboot NOW!

Ciao, CaloRE
Linux Registered User #268548
Per favore evitate l'uso di allegati in formato Word o PowerPoint.
Si veda: http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.it.html