gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] Next milestone list

From: Matthias Rechenburg
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] Next milestone list
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 15:38:53 +0200

Hey Johnny,

>Heya guys, i just had time to sit down and read through all the gomd
>code. All i have to say is that ive never seen cleaner c++ in my life.
>Thanks rejected and everyone else. >:>

i really like JP's clean c++ style very much too.
It is great for code reviews and i guess it is based
on his Java knowledge.

>I have put a alpha screenshot of the new 3dmosmon up on my website.
>it obviously doesnt interface with  gomd yet but it gives you a idea
>what its going to look like.
>http://www.hick.org/~johnycsh/images/3dmosmon-alpha.jpg

Very nice Johnny :)

>Theres obviously a lot more for me to do but it gives idea of the
>level of eye candy possible with ogre. :)

yep, looks awesome.
...... wanna have this ;)
(take your time, just looking forward to new stuff as usual)

>ttyl
>-jc

Ciao ragazzi,

Matt
--
E-mail  :  address@hidden
www     : http://www.openmosixview.com

Be safety conscious.  80% of people are caused by accidents.