gnuzilla-dev

Re: gnuzilla-dev Digest, Vol 63, Issue 2

From: chippy
Subject: Re: gnuzilla-dev Digest, Vol 63, Issue 2
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2024 14:53:57 +0200

Hi again.

I wanted to show you some progress on my proposal.
For this I cloned mozzarella on my webserver. Though, I believe that
what's running on the website https://gnuzilla.gnu.org/mozzarella is
not a verbatim copy of what's in gitlab, because it throws some errors
if you try and run it as it is. Is that so? can i have a copy on what's
on the site?

Also I wanted to let you know that it is possible to download
mozzarella/cron.py and read the database access credentials.

I tried to signup to https://gitlab.trisquel.org but my account hasn't
been approved in days so I think it's not going to be approved at all.

For this reason I cannot contribute to the project.

I also asked for help on #trisquel irc but no reply yet.

There are no contact information on https://gnuzilla.gnu.org/mozzarella
nor on https://gitlab.trisquel.org/explore so I'm writing here.

You can see some of the proposed changes at
https://icecatbrowser.org/mozzarella in the extension pages.

I'll add more and format the data in a more appealing way.

Thanks,
Chip