Broken Link

From: melissa . holmes
Subject: Broken Link
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 23:43:51 +0800

Hey,

I wanted to reach out and let you know about this link which isn’t working - http://www.otierney.net/objective-c.html, I found it on this page - http://kfo.ath.cx/windowmaker/2012_windowmaker.info/developers/documentation.html. You’re link includes this text - "Objective-C Beginner's Guide", if that helps you find it.

We’ve put together a guide to Objective C, which includes a brief history, some useful online resources and books, and an introduction to Swift, the successor to Objective C > http://wiht.link/objectivecguide. I thought that it might make a suitable alternative to point your site visitors to.

All the best,
Melissa