I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn

From: Tom Travers
Subject: I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 14:24:13 +0000 (UTC)

Tom Travers
Machine Operator at IntraPac International Corporation
Burlington, Vermont Area
- Tom
Confirm that you know Tom
WHY JOIN LINKEDIN
social network icon
Get discovered
93% of recruiters look for talent on LinkedIn.
pulse icon
Grow your network and your career
Connect and keep up with over 300 million professionals.
magnifying glass icon
Learn, share, and get inspired
Stay on top of the trends and industries that matter to you and everyone else.
You are receiving Invitation to Connect emails. Unsubscribe
Learn why we included this.
© 2014, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA