gnustep licensing issue

From: Peter Smith
Subject: gnustep licensing issue
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 17:27:19 +0400

Dear Madam or Sir,

I represent the group of developers, who are in charge of creating a cloud-based product. The soft we intend to develop is considered to be proprietary, and the potential business model based on revenue from end-user per stream.

The name of the library we interested in is “gnustep”.

In fact, I would like to find out if the business model we are going to use requires any special conditions of licensing; if it does, it would be great to know from you the details.

I am looking forward to hear from you asap.

Best regards,

Peter