Re: Simplified Chinese Translations

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Simplified Chinese Translations
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 22:49:44 -0600

HI Jeff,

Thanks for the contribution. However, it would be better to send this information to our developer or general mailing lists:

address@hidden

or

Adam

On Jul 14, 2013, at 8:08 PM, Jeff Bai <address@hidden> wrote:

Hey there folks!

   May I have a introduction first? I am Jeff Bai from Anthon Open Source Community and I am really a big fan of GNUStep. But as a high school student from Mainland China it's really a shame of not having Simplified Chinese (zh_CN.UTF-8) translation for GNUStep. So while we are building :Next for the community (Yes, with some friends of the same or around ages), we decided to polish all the translations to zh_CN for not only GNUStep. But as a big fan of GNUStep I tried my best to do it in the first place! Here is our Git repo for the translations.

   https://github.com/TheNextProject/-Next-Translations

   How are they? If you appreciate them, just tell me and take it :-)

   Long live GNUStep!

   Sincerely,
   Jeff Bai