Re: i cant download

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: i cant download
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 13:16:25 +0000

Bani Montoya <address@hidden>
> Hello Friends, i want to use your program on winodws vista,
> but i cant download GNUstep MSYS System for winodws installer 0.30
> beacuase sayme that im not have permision to dlowad this,
> and all PANDA antivirus sayme that content a malware.

That download from
http://www.gnustep.org/experience/Windows.html
works for me.  I have not been able to verify the download because I
could not find encryption key 99149679 on the keyservers.net or
subkeys.pgp.net

Please contact your local IT support for help with permissions
problems, or the producer of PANDA antivirus to query the malware
detection.

Hope that helps,