Re: Legal?

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Legal?
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 09:20:07 -0700

GNUstep is licensed using the LGPL, which means any changes you make to the
libraries themselves should be made available. However, any code that links to
the libraries does not fall under the license and you are free to do what you
want with that.

However, you should read more about the LGPL yourself and discuss with other
people (perhaps even a lawyer) to be sure of this.

Also, if you have any more questions, it's best to ask them on the
address@hidden list.