Re: wiki down?

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: wiki down?
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 11:02:34 -0600

Thanks.  I'll look into it.

On Sep 28, 2012, at 7:41 PM, John Tabbone wrote:

Seems like every page I try to load on the wiki gives me the following error:

Thanks, looking forward to reading the wiki

Database error

A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was:
(SQL query hidden)
from within function "MediaWikiBagOStuff:_doquery". MySQL returned error "1016: Can't open file: 'objectcache.MYI'. (errno: 145) (mysql.mediawiki.gnustep.org)".