Two Questions...

From: Tom Travers
Subject: Two Questions...
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 22:26:13 -0400

Question 1:
Hi, I am trying to get contact information for the GWorkspace maintainer(s).  The page on your site does not give an email address and it says that GWorkspace is now maintained by the community.  I do not have any experience in objective-C programming but I would like to suggest that someone program the ability to rename files and directories in GWorkspace.  I have noticed that when i create a new folder, I do not have the ability to rename this folder.

Question 2:
(Im not sure if I'm emailing the right person for this, but please send me contact information for anyone that could help with this if you have any)
I noticed that it is hard to find an up to date GNUstep distribution.  I would be willing to create a distribution if someone in the community would be willing to host the ISO files for download.