GNUstep Icons

From: J . Jordan
Subject: GNUstep Icons
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 12:22:52 +0100

I have spent the last couple of days expanding Andrew Lindesay's Icon Package. I have added well over 50 icons mostly in the mime-type /file-type area. I am not nearly as artistic as he but I have tried to maintain the general look of his icons. I have documented the Licensing and am pretty much ready to gzip the whole thing and share it; just don't know how to do that. Is there an FTP site where I can upload or should I find a location to host the file and drop a link in the Wiki? I could not find a page in the Wiki for the Icon Set although I did find this page: http://www.gnustep.org/UserSuite/UserSuite_Apps.html that talks about the icons and shows a few examples. would it be possible to edit that page, add a couple of thumbnail aggregate screenshots and link the file there?

I have been in touch with Andrew Lindesay and he is not opposed to the expansion of the Icon set.

-j