Re: GNUstep

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: GNUstep
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 15:20:04 -0600

Hi, below some answers. If you have more questions please send these to
mailing list address@hidden

El vie, 22-01-2010 a las 18:26 +0000, address@hidden escribió:
> Hi,
> I am running a PC with MS Windows Vista 64 bit HP laptop computer.
> I am interested in developing iPOD/iPhone Apps on this computer.
> A few questions come to my mind as follows:

> 1.  I found GNUstep at GNUstep.org through the Google search engine
> and wondered if this is what I need to accomplish my task?

I'm not sure, other people can answer this. Or see

http://www.quantum-step.com/wiki.php?page=mySTEP
http://www.quantum-step.com/wiki.php?page=About

> 2.  Which files are needed to install on windows?

Look at

http://www.gnustep.org/experience/Windows.html

you need GNUstep System, GNUstep Core, and maybe GNUstep Devel,
SystemPreferences and Gorm.

> 3.  Will using the Gorm (the InterfaceBuilder) and ProjectCenter
> (ProjectBuilder/Xcode) allow me to utilize the libraries of iPhone
> Apps?

I don't think so.

> 4.  On a windows machine do I need the Pre-requisites found on
> http://www.gnustep.org/resources/downloads.php#pre ?

  No.

> 5.  Do I need to install all files found in the GNUstep Core section?

  See above.