Re: GNUstepWiki e-mail address confirmation

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: GNUstepWiki e-mail address confirmation
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 11:43:12 +0100

Michael Wood <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 10:53 AM, <address@hidden> wrote:
> > account "Wodin" with this e-mail address on GNUstepWiki.
>
> I registered on the Wiki only so I could add some links on cross
> compiling for OS X, but I see that all the pages are protected!  So,
> please remove the account again.

I think that all the pages are protected only until someone requests
edit permission here.  There was a problem with spammers registering
in the past, so edit-on-request-for-new-users was the quickest fix.

Feel free to request edit permission or the account will be deleted
when one of the wiki admins gets time (may have already happened).

Hope that explains,
--
MJ Ray (slef)