Re: GNU Step

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: GNU Step
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 08:14:26 -0700

On Feb 24, 2009, at 3:58 PM, Schalk Neethling - OpenSource Release Feed wrote:

Hi there,

What is the best way to stay up to date with GNUStep releases?

Our main Wiki page lists the latest versions of our core components, plus it has a News section with information on the latest releases:

http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Main_Page

We also have a software index with an RSS feed:

http://www.gnustep.org/softwareindex/

http://www.gnustep.org/softwareindex/rss.php

These are a bit newer and starting to catch on with the developers, but we're trying to keep them up-to-date. If you have any comments or suggestions, please let us know!