Presentations' / Talks' Slides (was Re: FOSDEM 2009 impressions summary)

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Presentations' / Talks' Slides (was Re: FOSDEM 2009 impressions summary)
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 03:35:22 +0100

I think we should either provide the slides to FOSDEM itself (as Nikolaus pointed out) or collect them in the wiki and link them from the http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/FOSDEM_2009 page (there's already a column for this) or both.

I think the slides are needed to accompany the videos once those are ready (the videos were taken at 320 x 240 so there's really no chance to "decipher" a 800 x 600 projection which takes only a small part of the video frame in those). I could - of course - try to cut frames from the slides into the video. But that would take even longer in the end because it would take some time to collect all those slides, convert them and the editing would also be more laborious.

regards,

        Lars

P.S.: Last time I tried there was no media upload (whatever, images, PDFs, SVGs) possible in the wiki. Who is in charge of changing that?