Re: [gnu.org #404320] ProjectCenter

From: Yavor Doganov via RT
Subject: Re: [gnu.org #404320] ProjectCenter
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 07:01:26 -0500

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 06:48:52AM -0500, address@hidden via RT wrote:
> I tried to download the binary package of this application.

To the best of my knowledge, no binaries are distributed.  Some distros
package GNUstep and Project Center, so you might be able to install an
up-to-date binary package.

It is close to impossible to distribute binaries, as the application has
to be linked against the particular versions of the libraries that are
installed, and this varies wildly from system to system, not even taking
into account the multiple platforms that GNUstep supports.