1.5 Enumerating graphs with Pólya’s the orem and GMP

From: zeke miller
Subject: 1.5 Enumerating graphs with Pólya’s the orem and GMP
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 18:50:51 -0800 (PST)

I am writing to inquire further details regarind the above code provided so generously on your website.  I am curious if it is possible to obtain further data.  On that page you have kindly printed results of g1 through g8.  Could you also provide me with the results of g9 through g21?
    It's been a while since I have programmed, and I am having a bit of a challenge putting things together.  Thank you for whatever help you can provide.  IF it is possible to actually download the program you here describe that would be much appreciated.  Thanks again for your work in advancing the mathematical/programming worlds.

Zeke Miller

P.S.  I am not sure to whom to direct this to, but the article I am referencing is

1.5 Enumerating graphs with Pólya’s theorem and GMP

by Marko Riedel