Small gramatical error on gorm.html --- diff included

From: Gene Arthur
Subject: Small gramatical error on gorm.html --- diff included
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 14:47:43 -0700

Hi,
    Insignificant... but second paragraph 'easy' should be
'easily'.
    I included a diff file.  It slowed my eye for some reason
and that is how I caught it..  The brain usually self corrects
those things, but have been a little under the weather..and
that function was apparently not working today.

HAVE A GREAT DAY,
gene
--
"It is not the function of our government to keep

FREE 3D MARINE AQUARIUM SCREENSAVER - Watch dolphins, sharks & orcas on your
desktop!